- Retail Environment with multiple floors.
- Customer has multiple zones for Lighting that are currently controlled by BAS.
- Currently customer has too many schedules to cope with and has to edit every lighting point individually costing too many hrs spent when an event happens.
- Currently has no control to daylight savings or earth day with also no control to seasonal changes with the length of days in the year.
- All lighting BAS points are currently working.
- Verified all schedules Customer needs and wanted.
- BAS graphics system can be setup as a Custom Interface.
- BAS has 2x Photocells installed and working with no programming installed. One for outside and one for inside.
- First setup a customer interface to handle both photocells with custom programming the backup the interface.
- Installed custom interface to address all lighting points on one screen to accommodate all of current schedules as well as more needed schedules.
- Undated interface handles all schedules to be set on the fly with all points able to assign to any schedule as well on the fly.
- Also new interface handles (on the fly again) what points utilizes either or both photocells.
- Customer now has dedicated schedules based on season as well as custom schedules based on hours and needs.
- Now can make changes to all points as needed taking the most time up to a 1/2 hour per week instead of multiple hours per day.
- All internal and external points can now be quickly addressed when needed as well as managed.
- Resets are now installed with days on the week / month / year and special events are easy to install for a instance or a regularly placement conditions.
This entry was posted in HVAC
and tagged Case studies
, Custom Interfaces
. Bookmark the permalink
error: Content is protected !!