- Factory / Manufacturing Environment.
- 63x Air Condition Units with 2 Stage Gas Heating and 2 Stage DX Cooling.
- Customer wants to cut energy use by 10% annually and thinks the AC Units are wasting too much cooling energy.
- Customer is wasting Energy in both Heating and Cooling seasons.
- Customer has a Building Automation system (BAS) installed that can be custom programmed.
- Customer has a High Speed Internet connection connected to the BAS.
- Two stages implemented:
- (1) First setup a system / program to read the current State / Provincial Energy Price and set up based on Customer Driven Setpoints a level system to work with the next stage.
- (2) For every unit needed, work with the system level from Stage 1 and cut back the device (AC Unit) stages based on customer’s live input per stage.
- First Year: Customer saved 40% energy while maintaining the Setpoint Temperatures given by the Customer
- Second Year: Customer saved additionally 8 to 11% per zone on AC Units alone.
- Remaining Years: Customer reported 9% average on energy savings per year as they adjusted the setpoints for each zone.