- Environment: Factory
- Customer wants to update and calibrate all controls throughout building with updated graphics package.
- Work has to be done during day and cannot disturb process of goods.
- System must be maintained while being upgraded.
- Three of controls must be updated by being replaced.
- Total of 3x zones for lighting control.
- Total of 17x Air Handling Units (AHU’s) and 3 controls are not working.
- Backup Generator control needs to be re-commissioned.
- 2x boilers on site working under control.
- Master controller is outdated and needs to be replaced.
- 9x temperature stats are not working.
- All Supply Air Temperature (SAT) sensors need calibrating.
- Current graphics package needs a lighting interface and AHU’s need updating.
- Electrical Meter needs calibrating.
- Received updated auto-cad floor plans for factory to develop new graphics package interface for lighting, boilers, AHU’s, electrical meter and Alarm Integration.
- Re-Commissioned Electrical Meter and reset counter to mimic counter on meter.
- All SAT sensors needed replacement not calibrating.
- 9x Zone temps were replaced.
- Verified all boiler functions with alarms.
- Backup Generator control re-commissioned.
- All AHU’s were brought up to standards and commissioned.
- All controllers were brought up to spec (rom / software) with updated programming.
- All data points were trended for operator’s needs.
- Master controller was updated and setup for new setup.
- Alarm Notification was setup to work with customer off site of operator’s chosen alarms.
- Updated schedules for AHU’s and lighting are now quickly changed.
- Customer now has all controllers updated with new programming and fail safe alarms.
- Email notification to the customer’s employees with offsite monitoring.
- All Zone Temperatures and SAT are now showing right temps.
- All points are now trended for data playback when needed.
- Customer / Operators can view the BAS Main Computer from any computer on the network.
- With correct access levels based on the BAS security, any remote person can alter set points or change schedules or override any device connected to the system.
- System is now efficient and is saving the customer money on costs of operating the building.